Les acteurs d'Invivolim
H2B - SEQENS
SEQENS (formerly H2B) company is specialised in the manufacture of fractionated blood products for the life sciences and IVD industries. Thanks to over 20 years of experience, the company has gained a considerable expertise in fractionation, extraction and purification of animal and human proteins.
Created in 1993 in Limoges, SEQENS has developed over the years a wide range of products, first from bovine plasma, then from human plasma since 2009 to meet the market new demand. The company is also deeply committed in quality-security-environment culture, acknowledged by the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards.
Produits et activités
Fractionation, extraction and purification of animal and human proteins for in vitro diagnostic
- Serum & Plasma, Human plasma and off-the-clot serum are used in cell culture and as a base matrix for calibrators, controls and standards in IVD applications.
- BaseSerum, a substitute to off-the-clot serum obtained from human plasma.
- Depleted sera, developed by H2B from plasma, and depleted from various hormones to be used as diluents, calibrators or negative controls.
- HSA (Human Serum Albumin), especially manufactured by H2B for IVD or research, for various applications such as cell culture or immunoassays.
- BSA (Bovine Serum Albumin), available in several references for many applications such as blood grouping, cell culture or immunoassays (ELISA, RIA…).
- Fibrinogène Bovin, to be used in RPF supplement, in order to detect and enumerate coagulase-positive staphylococci.